Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The next thing that may go in your mouth may kill you!!! And trouser snakes!

Wow, it's been way over a month since I made a blog.  I actually wanted to do one last week, but I never got the chance.

Anyway, there must have been a hex on me last Thursday... or maybe it was good luck.  I was sitting at my desk at work, just after 10am when I got my first coffee of the day (I'm slowly cutting back on my caffine intake in the morning... or I'm just too lazy to walk downstairs to the kitchen).  Anywho, I went to take a sip of my coffee and after doing so I felt something "lumpy" in my mouth.  So naturally I spit the coffee back into my cup.  I thought it may have been spoiled milk, but it wasn't.  Instead I was staring at a fly that decided to drown itself in my coffee... WTF!  So people, before you put something in your mouth, look at it first and make sure it isn't something that may be covered in disease... hehehe!

Just when I thought my day would pan out nicely after that, we had a fire drill at work.  So we all evacuated the building and went to the side of the building on the open field.  I was standing there waiting for us to head back in when all of a sudden I feel something tickling my leg.  I look down and notice a baby grass snake trying to move up into my pants (maybe it was a trouser snake, haha... ha I'm such a comedian!) 

Anyway, I have pics of both incidences that occured that day (the pic of the snake is someone elses dirty ass hand, not mine).




Purple monkey dishwasher!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment